Do you ever finish a work week and think, “I earned this weekend.”? That’s me today. This week has been insane, so I’m looking forward to some “me time.” Here’s what’s been on my radar.
- The Sephora VIB Sale came and went, and I spent $0. It was hard. It was painful, but I’m trying to save money for a house. For inspiration, I listen to Dave Ramsey almost every day. I find him inspiring, and he keeps me focused on the right things rather than the next thing I need to buy.
- Okay, yes I’m saving money, but I do need this coat. Sorry, Dave.
- As a long time fan of Mackenzie Horan, I was so excited she shared her wedding pictures on her website. I mean seriously, this is wedding goals.
- Here’s what I want: one day where I don’t find out someone is a sexual abuser. I feel pretty disheartened by the state of things right now, but there is still good news out there. How cool is this story about a police officer who bought a car for a woman in his community?
- I apologize for another mention of T. Swift’s new album, but I am obsessed. (Alexis is not. Alexis is wrong.) I wish I knew how many time’s I’d listened to it all the way through…my current guess is 150. These are my favorite songs as of today:
- New Years Day (This performance really got to me.)
- Call It What You Want
- This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things
- End Game
- My friends and I celebrated Friendsgiving this past weekend, and it was so much fun. There was amazing food and a lot of wine. How beautiful is this table scape that my incredibly talented friend put together?
I hope you get your own “me time” this weekend!