- Anyone else love short stories that creep you out? If so let’s be friends. I received my signed copy of Joe Hill’s new book Strange Weather this week (for those wondering about that picture – also featuring the mug I clearly stole from Tara). Joe Hill is Stephen King’s son and he is an amazing story teller. Do yourself a favor and order one of his books.
- Taylor Swift album dropped today… duh
- I’m obsessed with Kiehls. I bought the Midnight Recovery Oil on a whim after a late night dinner at Disney Springs, and it was the best 11 pm purchase of my life. Because of a sample they gave me at the time of purchase, I bought the Daily Reviving Oil a week later.
- My parents are in town this weekend! We’re having a very late birthday celebration for my mom so I tried my hand at a brown butter cake. Olivia is my absolute favorite cake blogger. I’ve made 3 of her recipes so far. They are extremely detailed, easy to follow and always delicious.
- PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY PIZZA. I’m serious. Tonight I get to have my all time favorite meal from the best pizza place you’ll ever visit. It sounds crazy, but trust me on this one. If you’re ever within 50 miles of Cape Coral, you have to go. Tara and I once had a dance party there. That’s the kind of pizza place is.