Happy Friday and happy November! Even though it’s still 80 degrees in Florida, fall is in the air, as evidenced by me picking pumpkins and attending football games.
Here’s a wrap up of the links and things currently on my radar.
- This Sunday, my teenage (and mid-20s) dreams are coming true. ALEXIS AND I ARE GOING TO SEE FALL OUT BOY! I’ve been getting ready by listening exclusively to Fall Out Boy this week.
- A friend sent me this Fall Lifestyle Guide. How gorgeous are those photos?
- As a sister and lover of political memoirs, I’m so excited to read Sisters First. I love that the Bush girls wrote this together.
- If I’m ever in Los Angeles with a couple thousand dollars to spare, this is where I’m going. You need to go follow their Instagram now.
- I’m not a pumpkin spice everything girl, but I do love a good loaf of pumpkin bread. I make my grandmother’s recipe, but this one is very similar.
- Last week I attended a Women’s Conference here in Florida. I walked away feeling empowered and strong, and taking away what I think was the biggest message: women are stronger when we support each other. If you live in Florida, I recommend attending next year.